Jan 30, 2019
You're gonna hear us talk about:
* How winning a pageant lead her to the start of her career and then goes on to share her career history that clearly no one could have ever planned.
* She talks about her opportunity to become "Chief of Staff" at a famous winery which is a title she did not ultimately get.
* Danielle's story about falling into the Chamber world by using the chamber as a selling tool in her pre-chamber sales job.
* She talks about the difficulty she had leading 17 team members at the age of 23 and how high performers aren't always ready to be promoted.
* Danielle has a great story about not winning the Chamber Executive of the Year without her knowing she was nominated only to win the honor a year later.
* She also shares a story about a time when her Twitter account was hacked.