Apr 3, 2019
* Why as a leader your intentions aren’t enough and what is
required of leaders instead.
* Why Gary doesn’t focus his communication to the people who are against a decision and where he focuses his attention instead.
* The unintentional consequences of hiring employee referrals and why LeClairRyan had to go back to their “values” to change the intention of their hiring practices.
* Gary helps us understand who “They” are and what to do to combat being part of “They”.
* We also talk about Encorepreneur! An idea to address Baby Boomers who are living longer and recognize the need to “stay in the game”. He also shares the 15-minute rule he and Co-Founder of Encorepreneur!, Stan Maupin, established.