Jun 3, 2020
* Alex shares how easy it is to get ahead of ourselves with what
we can’t control and getting clear with what we can control.
* Two misconceptions many people have about mindfulness and they are refreshingly simple.
* Alex explains how our thoughts are tied to emotions and what every emotion is also tied to.
* Have you ever blanked out when you know the answer or what to do but the pressure is on? Well, Alex explains not only why that happens but also how to overcome blanking out.
* Alex provides a very practical and simple-to-do, 4-step meditation (even for non-mediators) when feeling stressed out. He even has a simple answer when you think that you don’t have time for meditation or you realize that you forgot to meditate as he suggests.