Mar 27, 2019
* The reality (not obstacles) as a young woman executive.
* Her secret mindset to overcoming organizational barriers.
* How the Masters Degree she didn't use has served her passion to mentor.
* The question her daughter recently asked that caused Linda to shift.
* How Linda drove an entire HR Division into a brick wall.
Mar 20, 2019
* How her business has owned the definition of "outrageous
* What it means to be a conservative decision maker.
* Why it's important to let others control their own outcomes.
* Why the person she would most like to meet isn't a specific person.
* Why baking cookies is a daily reminder why she is...
Mar 13, 2019
* Writing his two books and what was different about Neal's
* The value of clarity and why it's worth spending time on clarity so that we can manage all that comes at us.
* The major downfall of how people deal with problems.
* Neal also shares what he believes is the most common challenge of creating a...
Mar 6, 2019
In this interview, you're gonna hear us talk about:
* The early days when the business only cleaned and serviced typewriters. Success in the copier business didn't happen until much later.
* Sam shares what "Service First" means into the business.
* He speaks to why the business has a reputation for having employees...