Apr 24, 2019
* Some of the behind scenes work that I do to produce this
podcast, what I have learned and what I have done to improve the
quality of this podcast.
* How I get guests to agree to let me interview them.
* What it does for my business to have a podcast.
* What goes into producing this weekly podcast, step-by-step.
Apr 17, 2019
* How Mark has become known for the many non-profit
organizations he is involved in. And, how it all started
unstrategically (if that’s a word) from a single event in American
* The key metric to keep loyal customers and dedicated followers engaged.
* When 6 x 18 does not equal 108. As a matter of fact, how...
Apr 10, 2019
* How the 1970’s TV mini-series Roots helped him trace his
family history to as far back as 1610 Jamestown.
* A story about a 26-year commitment his brother-in-law made and how he helped him achieve that dream.
* What’s the early leadership lesson Sam learned and then later what he says is the key to leadership that...
Apr 3, 2019
* Why as a leader your intentions aren’t enough and what is
required of leaders instead.
* Why Gary doesn’t focus his communication to the people who are against a decision and where he focuses his attention instead.
* The unintentional consequences of hiring employee referrals and why LeClairRyan had to go back to...