Jan 2, 2019
In this interview, Mark shares his hilarious whit. From the early business lessons from his grandfather's business to Inc. 500|5000 ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies not one, but two consecutive years.
In this episode:
* You are going to love what is non-negotiable for Mark. I think
it became a non-negotiable for just about everyone in the room.
* You will learn about Mark's definition of "Above Average" and it hits you right in the face.
* I tell Mark why I was so disappointed that he didn't wear his trademark T-shirt.
* We even get into what is on Mark's bucket list (maybe you can help).
* and much, much more.
Mark has been a client for several years but has also become a good friend and mentor. I think our relationship comes through in this interview.
Mark has a great perspective on leadership and compelling stories anyone can associate with.
Morton Consulting has grown to be the high touch technical staffing agency that countless Mid-Atlantic businesses and IT professionals trust to make the right connections to the right opportunities.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
* Virginia Council of CEOs (VACEOs)
* Young Presidents Organization (YPO)
* "Total Leadership" by Stewart D. Friedman
* "Field Guide on Discipline" by Jocko Willink