Oct 30, 2019
* Anne Moss’ perspective about how to say congratulations to
someone who has written a book about her son’s death.
* Why she choose to write this book without editing all the
ugly stuff just to make it more palpable.
* Anne Moss shares a story early in her journey about a girl
named Lauren and the personal impact one of Anne Moss’ posts had on
her and her family.
* What being transparent as a parent or a leader does when you
openly share how you are solving problems.
* How Anne Moss ended up being an accidental leader and what
all leaders must do to “own it”. There is a buffalo story