Feb 27, 2019
* The job Brian had at 14 with his twin brother.
* Brian shares how he got into Mergers and Acquisitions and further explains how "Search Funds" work
* Guess not how many businesses Brian looked before selecting Richmond Alarm.
* Brian goes on a great discussion about his mindset about "risk".
* We talk about the person who cares about your career more than anyone else and who should take control of your career.
* Brian shares how he uses personality types to study other leaders.
* He shares a common quote that many of us have heard but then explains how hearing that same quote at the right time from the right person in just the right way has changed the trajectory of his professional career.
* Toward the end, Brian ends with some additional powerful quotes that seem to come out of nowhere
* and much, much more.