Mar 25, 2020
* The downside of successful competitive band programs and
Wayne's re-framing of that downside in his definition of
* Wayne shares his mind-shift from his early days in his
career, focused on creating great music through the vehicle of
* We talk about relying on volunteers to help run a large
organization and how to get volunteers engaged to be accountable
for what they volunteer to do.
* What was most difficult in dealing with conflict when
someone disagreed with a decision and how the words he choose were
important in the conversation.
* Why it's important to allow someone who has made a mistake
to live with their consequences.