Mar 11, 2020
* What almost always precede your high points in life and why we
should embrace these struggles.
* Why one of John’s professors jumping up and down in class had a profound impact on how John solves problems and illustrates design thinking.
* John explains exactly why summers seemed to last forever when you were a kid but now seem to be shorter by contrast.
* How John found a way to acknowledge his weaknesses and use his strengths to become 12th in the world in speed-skating with no training program or coach while also in California.
* Why acknowledging the ship that has already sailed after you turn 25 and what you should do about it.